Thursday 19 December 2013

// // Leave a Comment

Solve WhatsApp “Your phone date is inaccurate! Error


It’s very frustrating when Whatsapp is showing that “Your phone date is inaccurate ! Adjust your clock and try again.” We see that and goes to setting and check that and time is accurate. Everything is fine there when why this is showing error like this. This is very frustrating when an application clearly shows the error and it’s solution but refuses to work even after the remedy.
Yesterday my friends came to me and show me this strange error in his Tablet phone.



After trying many date and time related settings and numerous rebooting I finally found the problem to be an outdated version of WhatsApp, simply installing the latest update fixed the issue I found the solution.

Here is the solution, the only thing you should do that is update your Whatsapp version. Go to Google play search Whatsapp there will be a update for you. I’m sure it will work fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment